Why am I unable to control my audio?
Using the remote control, press the TV button and then the Power button.
- If the TV powers off, this ensures the remote is programmed for your TV. Please click here and refer to the section entitled “To lock the volume function to the TV.”
- If the TV does not power off, please click here and walk through the steps to program the remote for your TV.
Why do I not have any audio?
- If the volume up button on the remote control does not provide audio, try the volume up button on the factory TV remote or the volume up button on the TV
- Using the remote, please follow the instructions below:
- Press the Menu button
- Select the Home icon
- Scroll down and select the Setup option
- Scroll down and select the Audio option
- Scroll down to the Optimal Stereo: Select to optimize
- If you still have not audio, power cycle the cable box
- If the cable box is connected to the TV with an HDMI cable, unplug/re-plug the HDMI cable at the cable box and at the TV
- Power cycle the TV
Why does my remote control not control the volume or power the TV on/off, but will change channels?
Please click here and walk through the steps to program the remote for your TV.
How do I turn on Closed Captions?
To toggle Closed Captioning on and off on your Entone cable box, press the CC button on your Bluewave-issued remote.
The CC button is located in the bottom most right-hand side of the remote. Please be sure to enable Digital CC1. Simply press the CC button once again on the remote to turn off Closed Captions.